Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Yesterday was actually the day I have been waiting for a long time ..the day that I was going to meet my Mina..the best girl I have ever met....

Before we met, you told me something about our relationship, you said we were just friend and unlike last time...

Ends up you were the one who hold my hand and the one who called me HONEY....You said so but you didn't want to do so..right?
You still missing the days we holding each other hand and stick like a lovely bird...right?

And so far...you were the only girl who made me feel the most comfortable when going out with...I could hold your hand, some time hug you, or even a kiss maybe when I couldn't control myself? I didn't need to hide anything or care the sight from others...which I seriously didn't like.

I could even remember what you have taught me, what we did and many things....you changed me and I am now still affecting by you..

Always enjoy the moment in the cinema with you...coz I can hold your little hand when watching movie..

You were just so sweet and lovely...but when you left me...I was back to alone again...I got no one to love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....