Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

It's not like I don't want to text you with da lovely way....
It's not like I don't want to be close with you....

Not just yesterday but I have been thinking about this question and asking myself for a couple days already...
Yep...honestly I feel happy when Hong receive your lovely message everyday...
You were like so care about me...wanted to know what I was doing every minute, every second...

That would be perfect if you were my gf...but the fact was...nope..

What if one day you find a guy that you like...Will you still care about me like present?
will you......?

This is just too complicated and ....insecure....

And the best solution I have figured out is....let's be friend...kay?

.....lastly, I would like to apologize to you Vivian.....Now I know what did you mean by "this is just so insecure" last time...I just experienced it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....