Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

You know what..I always think that I am a dual character guy...such a freak people....

I was being emotional all the while recently....the only moment I laughed and felt happy was when I playing game with friends....

I keep quiet when I am home...facing laptop and my notes or text book due to nothing else I can do...

Thinking of dating but who to date?

Think in positive way that might be good for me...
Because it motivated me to study hard...

Time passes very fast, after two years I am going out to society and make myself as an employee...
two years ain't long...without realizing I have finished my foundation already...

Anyway financial problem that occurs in my family does bothering me ....
But end's up I suggest my mom some very simple solutions...


1st~ I study hard and obtain a good result...
2nd~I come out to work then I support the family as a man...
3rd~Im gonna make myself rich as fast as possible...

hahaha...

this is why I love the lyrics of "I believe I can fly"...

IF I CAN SEE IT,
THEN I CAN DO IT,

IF I JUST BELIEVE I
T, THERE NOTHING TO IT .....=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....