Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Erm...all of my good friend should know that I pass my chinese new year at my hometown every year =)

That's why I never have the chance to go bai nian with my friends in KL >.<
But though...it was quite warm to spend this special festival with family =D

My family and I reached hometown on Saturday afternoon..it was quite late actually...should go back earlier to help my uncle decorate or prepare the stuffs =P


Can you see what I am doing ~~ hahaha...it's for decoration and it was my very first time trying this~!! IKEBANA? nope....just a kid simply playing =)


Uncle aunty were busying preparing food for TUAN YUAN FAN but I just holding my phone+camera capture this~ capture that to keep as a good memory...



They prepare so so...many food but every year also we could not finish them ...LOL!


At night...cousin bring something special for us...hahaha....
He brought uncook charqui...or can be called as BA GUA~
And we had a little BBQ section...kinda special huh XD






12 am...hokkian need to bai bai ...erm...I didn't really know what we were praying actually =)
but who cares~ TIMES FOR FIRECRACKER!!!!


I like on of this pictures =) I captured myself holding the firecracker but at the same time I didn't expose my face! so mata cannot catch me!! NEH NEH NEH BU BU~!! =P



AIR POLLUTION!!! HAHAHA...


I captured some of them only because I was busying...busying playing =)



THE NEXT DAY WENT TO VISIT RELATIVE FROM DAD'S SIDE...

Could'nt really imagine this...my cousins...almost all of them were married and have few children...few years ago we were still GIN NA(budak) that only know how to play only swt...

hahaha....I keep telling my friends that I was boring at hometown but actually..I SHOULD APPRECIATE ALL OF THIS WHILE I STILL CAN...what's more important than family...

FAMILY SUPPORT YOU WHEN YOU NEED HELP....FORGIVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID....DOING LOTS OF THING THAT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....