Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

WELL~ finally I get back to KL...and so~ of course the first thing to do is to make an outing with friends!!!!

I dated suetying, mei ling, pei yi, pei shi, zhen yih to go gai gai!!!!

ish! forgot to charge my phone's battery...so did not take many photo...==" T^T

Both of us meet at TIME SQUARE at 2? some of them were hungry so went to 士林to have some food =)


planned to watch movie actually...but non of us book for the ticket..so =)FULL~LOL。。。

At the end we decided to sing K=)
although it was a bit not worth to sing...but chinese new year only once in a year...=D

The room was fulled so we need to wait until 5 pm..and we "LEPAK" at lowyat for a quite long time =) accompany pei yi and suet ying looking for their laptop accessory...


KARAOKE SECTION~~

Suet ying and I =)
seriously I like this lovely friend so so much =) lots of reason =D cannot be explained in a minute...=P


zhen yih and I~


PEIYI>>>SUETYING>>>MEI LING~


fu came to join us in the half way =) lol...




After sent the ladies home...kekekeke....
next round was ah yien's house...GAMBLING GAMBLING~


Peope who participated were ME~DESMUND~ZHI XIN AND HIS GF, AND WEIFU only...

reached yien's house and saw weifu's car there.....boring and so... I DID THIS!!!!! =)


Finished our gambling at 3am ==" lost some money~ T0T...

CNY wad~ don't care so much!!! just ENJOY IT!!



HUAT AR~~~~!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....