Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Saturday I went to Kulai to attend my relative's wedding dinner...

Dear was so happy when she heard I was somewhere in JB....she wished to meet me at somewhere..but somehow I could not make it...I got no transport and I did not know how to get there....=(

she was so so upset when she heard that...awww...=(

Im sorry but I swear I will accompany you when you come to KL...ANY TIME....!!


The wedding dinner was quite boring....

she is the sister-in-law I always stick with since I was a kid till now =)
nothing but just feel closer if compare with the others.. =)


Saturday night after finished attending the dinner...was straight away go back to JOHOR...my grandma's house...feel more comfortable there...=X


The next day,Sunday.. I have tried these funny and cute chocolate with alcohol...they look really cute ...hahaha XD

The flavor is really different according to its design...not simply written on it....=D
but still=( I can't accept the taste when choco mix with alcohol ...hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment