Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

this is what I experienced......
No matter how good some one treat you .....the fact is ...people change from time to time ...

Do not put much expectation will be the best solution to avoid from getting hurt or what...


My past make me trust no one...
honesty cannot be seen from some one's face...

Few days ago some one just sad for our stuff but few days later... she is in relationship =)
I do not feel sad...maybe I am that cruel as well....I can just forget something very quickly if I want to =)....just like right click and press DELETE....it is that simple .....

what I am seeking now is true friend...not a lover ....
whee~~ wuhu~~?hahahahaha....

whee is definitely a trademark from some one=) hahahaha
and wuhu~ maybe?=)

will appreciate them ...gals that I will love them like hell but not in bf gf relationship...


Im just so damn fucking disappointed in seeking true love...=)so why don't I just forget about it =) hahahaha.....

pass my college life happily with my friends~!


whee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment