Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

wowhu! yesterday night have a movie with my bros desmund liew and chin kee yan =)

what the fuck...we watched JU-ON...all the while I was using my jacket to cover half of my sight =.="

never try to watch scary movie with girl coz probably I will scream but not them =( hahaha!!

I got the free gift from the GSC~it was a small cup... =( what for >.<
erm...
planned to upload the pictures from ju-on but I cancel this plan last minute...I still wanna blogging =( hahahaha...later I afraid with my own blog pulak ?! xixixi


yep..I seldom outing recently~
even My ex suspects that I am gay =P hahaha...



funny thing is she keep asking me to find a gf here...
but still....I am waiting.....NO ONE BUT YOU =)

Friends? I don't care about the quantity anyway..but instead the QUALITY....

0 comments:

Post a Comment