Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Dated miss ding few days ago and she promised me to teach me blogging~

Noon 1 something I went to pick miss ding up...then we headed to leisure mall for lunch and planned to create a blog for me ~^^

but then we tot mac d there got wireless =.=" how come don have one >.<>


Next~ after finish our lunch went to cinema to check any avaailable movie~ chosen a movie called 追影? kinda funny~! I saw a lot copycat in the movie!! got fake jaychow, 任贤齐,刘德华,成龙,任达华~!wtf!! haha...laugh until FU LAT!!


After movie its about 5pm something... headed to starbuck coz wu guai ding wanna teach me how to start blog~!~! =D

miss ding so serious o!!!

my turn serious then she just wan to take photo =.="

nothing to do ~she suggests this ^^"

hehe..drinking forgot what name drinks ~~

look like girl meh?...stupid de...miss ding simply say!

we saw 温力铭there!! just table next to us..but not dare to take photo with him!! =(..

Ok~ finished jor..sent miss ding home and then went back Kajang to have a haircut~!at METRO POINT REAL CUT~!

waiting for hairstylist lar...



gao dim jor~~ go home and upload lor~!~!~! thank you miss ding so so much!!!! haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....