Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Started flu and cough yesterday ...then just now went to the clinic nearby my house to check...

Doctor: when did you have these sickness.?
Houng: since yesterday...
Doctor: pull up your shirt I need to check your lung...

doing some checking...

Your lung is no problem...so I cannot make sure that you got H1n1.. but you need to stay at home ..try not to get out ..after two days come again..I need to check again...

omg...omg...omg...

Mc Mc~

These are what Im gonna face in this 2 days....

Never forget to take picture to upload coz some one says she likes it =)

left eye and right eye are kinda different...aren't they?

I will get well soon and hang out ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....