Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Morning

went to sg chua basketball court to play basketball with my frens....
have been some time never play basketball with them already..due to busy with working, exam...haha...sorry lar....from now on I am free...No more working....!!date me plz~ ^^

after finished playing basketball with them then Dad asked me to drive the car shop to service which was kinda near with my house...

frens kinda disappointed when they heard I can't have lunch with them....what to do ^^ no car to use ..>.< style="font-weight: bold;">

Noon

After finished lunch...went to their house and took a shower....after tat headed to cheras to have some pool game ^^ then went to leisure mall at 4 something...planned to watch LAUGHING GOR ^^ NICE MOVIE!!!must try!!!had A&W before the movie started....

lol...yan says he doesnt need hand to drive the car...Lmao!!..

me me ^^ with mask....=P

A&w....WTH....1st time and also last time I will have this i think...
took more than 10 minutes just to order 3 sets...

We took 3~4 minutes to finish these....regret why we din go mac d...their size like kid's meal oni ==...

A&W...never try this anymore!


tata...go home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....