Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Used to work as a happy family!=) USED TO....!!! wondering how many are left now...
Boss and elvy


Honestly and seriously.... I used to enjoy my working time...with all chinese colleagues and two sabahan orang asli...
Lovely kak....funny person...and nice~=)

They were hardworking...no laziness...no arguement....the atmosphere was perfect...

Recently really tired...I need to cover more things due to new colleague has joined in...

They are so...(HARDWORKING!)=(

But now when its time to work...my mind will say (wtf..shit...time to work again!) =(

Im going to quit soon...I think...last semester is coming...for foundation year..

Im tired...really...tired....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....