Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Yesterday finished working at 6.30....dad's birthday will be celebrating at 11 or twelve something ...but then really wish to watch a movie...I havent watched many movies...009,G.I.JOE, orphan, UP and others....

Called fren..
du...du...
Houng: ehh..free to hang out? wanna watch movie ler..
some one: raining day...dowan lar...
Houng:...okay lar...nvm..next time lur...

I repeated doing this for few times.. which means I called kinda many people...
all...cannot or...lazy...

Decided to watch movie alone next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....