Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

NEW MENU~ =D

boss brought a new menu to shop today~!
quite cheap now...what to do...need to fight with the stupid oldtown which is just opposite to us...but then I forgot take photo with the new menu...show u guys molo lar ^^

KFC!!!
Boss bought us KfC coz we sold quite many set lunch in just few hours time~!But then...I vomit after finish eating...wondering why...I ate 1 chicken only then another one gave to my friend...=(


Shopping...

during breaktime 4pm~5pm~....I walked around in JUSCO to look for a pair of shoe...kinda confuse with what type of shoe to buy...@.@?chat with Eunice in phone for a quite long time and asking her suggestion what shoe to buy...=) (dad gonna kill me with the phone fees)>.<bought something at living cabin to decorate my car ^^ secret~


finally I bought this!!


Go home to update my blog lor...if not my teacher miss ding will scold me XD
kay kay >.<'' going now~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....