Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

CONTINUE...

After sent miss ding back to home...6.pm + something only..=(
dated GS for movie again!! haha....

we chose UP~its not really nice...but funny^^ haha....

but during watching..got child crying...how annoying >=(
took this picture after movie in the toilet...got people behind me =(


after finished its about 9 pm? drove back home....and suddenly felt like wanna go back hometown..XD feel much better ed...I think it's no problem right? ^^

after shower and packed up some clothes..went petrol station to full tank my car ^^then bought two redbull drinks...dowan fall asleep ler...haha...DANGEROUS!!!!

kinda enjoy driving at night....not much car...but I din speeding...80~90 oni...

reached hometown at 1 am then sleep like pig ed =)

FIRST TIME I FULLY USED MY DAY LIKE THIS...NO GAP!!!haha...

thank you gs thank you wuguai!!!

^^V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....