Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

omg omg ...haha....we have been sticking together for many days already....haha...recently they were very popular in my blog...haha...

today I just attended the tutorial class for quantitative methods...haha...
the lecturer gave us a STIMULATION TEST...probably let us to prepare or have the idea what's the coming test will be like...

ohom~ waited Jes after I finished the test...
We were having a discussion about moral assignment at library....

We Ss no matter where we were....even in library!! haha...SS= siok sendiri...taught by JES~



Edwin was being interviewed by his friend for the english foundation assignment...child abuse...haha..? Jes couldn't stand for it ...she was keep laughing when Edwin started speaking...


after that they decided to SING K at NEWAY! yea...that's cool.....haha...
Met another two new friends.....Don and Ashley...the sweet couple I guess? haha

turtle edwin's driving~ haha...


its lunch hour with buffet....we both simply take whatever food after we ordered our set....
haha...never plan or think what to take....what's putting on it then we will just take~!


taking photo in the K box~

Fire ball awhile with Edwin after Edwin sent us back to college....

balik home after that...^^

had a great day with you guys again! but this time ah pek was not joining...not that complete...haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....