Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

yea...after moral class went to pick up miss ding and miss ng...

accompany them to have their breakfast...half way Gs came and we left earlier...
going to office to get the signature from the head of department about the form for retaking account....

I was kinda surprised when some one shouted my name when I was pass by Block A 1st floor....It was CHARITY...haha...she seems so happy there...erm...but then a guy who's kinda friendly invited Gs and me to join for a game....its wii...haha...

Its like a tournament...winner stay...after wrote down our name...I went to office to fix up my stuff first...


alien CHARITY!


stupid CHARITY was playing...haha...she lost...but anyway...she seemed like quite enjoy with it ...haha




Gs~ my opponent in semi- final...=)


yea...I won the game...kinda happy.,...but then ..



when I reached home....I did not speak any word about it...

I can guess what kind of respond they will give me....don't waste your time on those nonsense things....study ...

9 pm something went to desmund's house to borrow a tie from him...red in color...
and bought a white shirt at billion....need it for the basic training tomorrow..


its not really nice anyway...Mr whatever just bought it ...

haha...tell you all a secret...I don't know how to put on a tie anyway~! asked my sister to teach me that....


before~


after

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....