Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

We know each other because of british council...
We are together because of british council...
We love each other because of british council too....

It was a place that's fulled with sweet memory for me...

I met my god father Ali there...

I knew my classmates that's came from different countries...

I knew my teacher Emma there....


It wasn't like a school but instead it was just like my second family...its warm...its so so great...

From the first day you stepped in the classroom and introduced yourself..I was attracted by your smile and your eyes...was looking for a chance to get know you.....

From sitting few tables from me...then table next to me...then at the end ...sit beside me =)

haha....we were answering questions together..we were having break time together, we were going and leaving british council together...we were always be together ^^

Emma said we were just like a pair of lovely bird...=D
I loved it and agreed with it ....


but then both of us need to further our studies...you decided to study at johor bahru...while I need to stay at KL...We seperate peacefully ....

No one will believe that how sweet we were until no argument between us?

Im right here waiting for your University holiday...and the time you come KL again...you say it will be around November right? ^^...I cant wait for it ...
I will bring you go everywhere...it doesnt matter where to go...as long as you are with me ...

If I can get a part time job and save up some money...
Can we go Genting as we planned last time but did not make it?

Miss you a lot...

less outing from now on....just to spend more time with you when the chance comes..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....