Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

The only girl I trusted she had put the 100% love to me ....has left me too...
Who else I can trust...Who else can make me believe the existence of true love...

I don't want to just have a complicating relationship but instead I need to have some one with me ...I am greedy...and selfish...but which human being is not selfish...

they make decisions or choices to bring more profit or benefit to themselves....

Love ...I got another idea for it now...
Love is just like a market...

We...as a boy or girl...are just the product in the market...
We need to follow the flow in the market or else we will be rejected very quickly...

Which means...a girl/ boy will never love you for forever if you don't do something to raise your own value....they will change the target once they meet the better one...

Is anyone disagree with what I am talking about here....


respect you since you like to be single...
But then I won't be yours....

there are only two answers....yes or no.....its not like the color....it has grey between black and white....

No longer have idea with what position for me to stay beside you...would be cool if the answer is just simple as a...FRIEND.....

Tell me when you change your mind...but the time is limited...I don't know how long I can last the feeling with you....I don't like the present feeling...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....