Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Houng...what to eat later? cincai lar...
Houng...where to go later? cincai lar...
Houng...want pool or not? cincai lar...
Houng...outing or not......? cincai lar...


Recently You will often hear..cincai from my mouth if you are always with me ...

What to do ...
I have learnt this long time ago...The lesser hope or expectation you put on a thing...the lesser hurt or disappoint you will have...
But I just don't know it would be so hurt...

I was spending my life like a dead people with heart beat these days...
No one gave me hope or light ....No one could do that...

I will put on my shield any time, any where....I trust no one with 100%....unless my family...

some of my friends ask me ...hey houng...why I never see any outing post in your blog anymore...
My answer was...I used to like outing because it would bring me some fun...but nowadays...its a faking boring thing for me ....

this rule is always fixed in my mind...
It doesn't matter where to go but who to go with...

Don't wish to fall in love anymore....its....suck...
My love stories have never been a good ending...
My fate....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....