Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

You told me that you wish to be the first one who knows my everything...

Just two type of people I will share my everything...
1)My best friend....pure best friend...
-I will tell them when Im emo or sad because I know I will not like or love them...

2)My girl friend.....who accepted me as her boy...
-for sure its so normal for a boy to share everything with his girl...

Which one do you prefer......A best friend? or to be my girl?...

I always believe this world has got only two colors...black and white...
Its basically means legal and illegal...most of the time I like grey color...because rules are set by human being...we make it , we break it ...and different situation with different decision making...

But I don't really like Grey color in love...because its between them,its confusing...
Most of the people could not differentiate either it is black or white...
For me being blur with everything should be just fine...but at least not for love...I want to make it clear...love or hate..its different....

Recently I just feel like very lazy to put any effort on doing anything...I don't know what's the reason...maybe you are right...I don't wish Mina to leave M'sia...

Maybe there is something else in my mind...Im not being unfair to you...I treat every one like this recently...So please don misunderstanding me ...

I guess we are impossible to be a pair...because you cant clap with only one hand...I think I am the only hand...

But...do you wish to just be my friend ...???hahaha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....