Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Saturday...should be a boring day because I could not play basketball with my friends and purposely went to college just for a test.....

But then you guys filled up my Saturday nicely...

Morning I met Jes at the place they wait for shuttle bus...then we walked to exam hall together...was waiting for ah pek (Gs) and Edwinson...


We were both in....TEMBAK mood....no one study hard for moral...
after test we planned a lot...but at the end Jes, me and edwinson decided to go for 1st floor...the piano room and have some fun...haha...

again....they played the piano and we sing together ^^ I was the only one who didn't know how to play piano there T^T
hehe..actually just waiting for ah pek lar......he was having test for algebra ......
I feel that...girls are extra attractive when they are doing something seriously....

after test they planned to go to the restaurent nearby Jes's house...they said its famous and nice...^^ here come the fatty HOUNG!...


after that due to there was a garbage truck besides my car~! yuck! we both not dare to go closer....so pergi play ground beside us and have some stupid SS photo..haha....







cant see! cant speak!!cant hear!!!..

then next destination was jes's house....they wanted to study for economics...I was not taking it...so I was just playing ps two there!! haha...


after that fireball awhile with Gs...then back home ed...


at night....visited my friend's house for the open house party...and also his birthday..

My bro aj...have known him for many years...but its funny....we seldom meet...^^

had some drink even though I need to drive afterward....I was quite emo...hehehe...

some time I can drink alot....but some time...1 can of beer can make me blur already...depends on my willingness....I wished to drunk yesterday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....