Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

sorry....I was being lost control of myself...
sorry to treat you like that last wednesday...
I just don't know how to control myself....

yeap...kinda angry that you forgot what you have promised me ....
but its just like got something else in my mind...I don't really know.....

but at the end...you were so kind and forgave me...and also bought me the chines herbal soup coz you knew that I was sick..insomnia..and I like soup....

I felt so guilty and sorry when I heard you said:"houng where you....I dabao something for you le lar..." =(

bitten by you today...its really hurt...but if that could make you feel better then just go on...sorry again...girl...will never do that to you anymore....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....