Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

o(^v^)o

tuesday...moral class at 8 am ...after class picked miss ding...
headed to eunice's house coz yesterday she said she wanna make us some spagheti...

waiting for gal to prepare us the spagheti.....nothing to do with miss ding....take picture...

eunice joined, she was waiting for the water to boil up....=)

gao dim le lar....as you can see..the bigger one is for me ...miss ding took the smaller plate oO?

kinda nice lar eunice ^^ thank you for the breakfast....im lovint it ^^

two last minute student wanted to study for the mid term test after finished the breakfast...

Dowan choi them...houng want oi oi ....yesterday I did not sleep at all...tough huh? ...
but then slept for awhile woke up by eunice...=.="

HOUNG! GO COLLEGE LE LAR!! sweat...

sent them to college then I wait Gs and accompany him to go back KAJANG coz he wanted to have a hair cut...

went home after that..tired...ZZzzzz....

hey! almost forget to post this!! jes jes gifted us, edwinson, Gs and me one of this but in different colour ^^...thank you ya ^^ jes hehe...

gal...tried your porridge, now spagheti...what's coming next? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....