Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Another day that I slept for 4 hours again...Maybe just because my nap before night was too long? or it's because of I was missing some one again?

Anyway I should be going college today...but the tutorial class for writing has been canceled...
What can I do for today...

Yesterday night...I was chatting with my friend..miss joc...was asking about the color lens...guess I am going to have one...wanna try it...its quite cheap although its with power...so..why not?
haha...anyway I never worry that people says "houng you are so gay..that's for gal lar.." such thing...I am who I am....I do everything for myself and it doesnt matter what people think of you...doesnt it?

if yesterday that post was for miss ding...then this is for you girl....

I like you since the first time I have met you...
No reason...No why...I just like you...

maybe you might think that ..how can a guy like a girl just by one sight? but I just did..and honestly I was not telling lie to you...I didn't mean that I must be your bf...but instead...I just felt that it was my responsibility to make you happy...to accompany you when you were unhappy anytime..or anywhere...

You shouldn't say that you made my life tougher or more suffering this kind of things...

When you tired...just stand still and I will be there for you...caring you on my back...
When you unhappy...I will be there...need no conversation...because I know that you are just need an accompany...
When you crying...my shoulder is twenty four hours for you...a call...a message...from you then twenty minutes later I will stand in front of you..

I was not trying to avoid you...I just didn't want to make you think too much...I was trying to let you fix you problem first...So I chose to stay away first...

Don't worry...no matter what happen...you will still be my best friend...just like miss ding...
happy to make friend with you two...my luck have been finished used when I have you two as my best friend..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....