Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

I feel like I am not needed by anyone...
Or maybe yes? But as what identity ?god knows...

Father's company is facing a big financial problem now ...and probably could close it...
Erm...No idea but I just never worry about that...few more years...then I can join the society and start working, start earning money...

A certificate...It is just a paper...but guess what...that peace of paper could decide what kind of life would you have in the future...Driving BMW? or just drinking A&W(soft drink)?....

I am tired of seeking a true love, a girl that should belong to me ....I have no idea... maybe it never exists in the world..??I am done...
I will just let everything goes by what god have planned...
She is close...but she is far too...She seems like mine, but she is not mine...

Spend hundred and ten percent on your studies please Mr houng...Never let you parents feel disappoint but instead, make them feel proud to have a son like you...

I am single, and I will always be single...
Love is just something that I should not touch...it can be lovely, it can be painful as well...


HUMAN BEING ARE UNPREDICTABLE.....SCARY...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....