Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Is it because of staying at home...I am feeling not well whole this day...feel like my digestive system is not working, not running...feel strange and feel like wanna vomit again after having some food...

yesterday was suddenly woke up because of headache...It's terrible...it was so..painful...
woke up and took a panadol...slept again after lying on the bed for more than an hour...scary..but not going to check it...

Miss ding Miss ding....I am so sorry about what I have said to you...maybe it is going to be cancel...you know what I mean...I really got no mood to go...maybe change a date ,make it later or what?erm...talk about it again I think?

I need fresh air I need to be sweat...tomorrow is our giam bui day...ready to run like hell to keep fit...haha...get rids of my fat oil...only I will shopping for my new shirt...If I could save up some money...

There are so many things to do ..but I not dare to do? how coward...
Guess no gf no love during college?haha...I will never meet a good girl I think...I am not that lucky...can I tell everyone come get me if you like me?I AM AVAILABLE? I just need an accompany more than girl friend...an accompany that can always stay with me most of the while...

Easy to get friend..easy to lose friend...this is me...Mr houng...

I guess I have many splite personalities? I can be funny, I can be lonely, I can be lovely...
I can pretend one of them...beware of Me....I am always pretending...

I don't know when I am really happy..laugh from heart...
I don't know what for I feel lonely...
I don't know who to treat them lovely...

I AM FAKE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....