Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Last time I often emo you all shoot me wor....
Today I keep playing around then you all say I hyperactive wor~!haha...
what you all want o~ gaduh ar?


hehe...Don't worry...ask I said I will try to change myself...
not Robbie william's to be a better man,...but instead to be a better BOY ~!hong zai wad~ haha...

Early morning went to pick Eunice then met jia at college lar....jia wish to have breakfast from oldtown but then...unluckily, it was not opening...XD changed to the restaurant which was located at the opposite side...don't know what name already....XD

While eating saw WENGCHUN AND THE CARTOON GIRL MEITENG...recently always spam message at her blogspot....haha...coz...nothing to do I guess~...She was shaking her hand hardly to say hi..~ I think not to me only (ToT)...coz she knew jia and eunice also...haha...

study gao gao at library after having breakfast with them...due to two thirty got a test...supp paper for business...=(

but then luckily those essays I have studied both came out~!

met eunice after test...she met with Mr G nearby block C and chat all the way while walking to main gate...
I "siam away" and nothing I can do,but luckily met a friend of mine....YIK AND NATE~ right?always just say Hi to them every time but never introduce each other...for more than 1 sem ed...XD!!!!!(take their picture when I got the chance =D)

sent eunice back to home and having some chit chat in car...then bye bye lu~ that's all for today...nite nid to study gao gao for account lagi..wtf..ToT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....