Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)



attended moral class at 8 am....lol...

kinda enjoy the class you know...lecturer was cute, talk active, always expecting what will I have for the coming lesson ^^

finished the class kinda early..knew a fren called yen during the moral class, introduced by Jes..^^ she looks sweet ^^ but talk less ....=( hope can be a good friend with her =D

after class nothing to do again..met up my friend lee and were going to office to get the tips for business supp paper...omg....next monday for business and next wednesday for accounting! shit...wonder if I could finish preparing ....

before that~! something special that I have never tried before happened...^^

jes playing piano and I was singing..that was cool ^^ haha....I found a new things to do during break in the future >.< haha....

random pictures...
went to pick eunice and jia wen as usual but this time lee was going with me ...due to he got nothing to do but need to wait until 4 oclock to pay the supp paper fees for writing == he said ucsi management was suck..=="

after picked them up...had lunch together...then jia and eunice were going to class and Lee and I were going pool and cc while waiting for them... 2pm they looked for us and sent them to fix their ptptn stuff...

I went back earlier to attend my class...eunice will be send by jia's fren.... this was what I have seen when I reached college....wtf...electricity out of support....

purposely wait for so many hours to attend the class...end up with nothing...that's great... THIS IS SO CALLED UCSI!!!!!


after that sent eunice back to her house ....

go home ......

vomit again ....Im getting slimmer ...haha(guess jia jia will jealous...XD)
thank you to always be my side when I need you...my best friend....JIA....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....