Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Got class in the early morning...8.00 am for moral class..Kinda enjoy the class....the lecturer was cool....haha...

class finished kinda early due to no notes to refer yet...Gs and I lepak around because both of us not willing to go home that early....had a breakfast at oldtown....

then..haha...pool for awhile...really awhile only...30 minutes+? We both can control ourselves , not bad ..maybe we were bored with pool but really just to kill the time...waiting for ah lee...planned for watching Final Destination but can't manage it at the end...

we left connaught and went to Balakong Jusco for movie..
not final destination but instead...we chose The unbelieveable due to time problem...
lee met us up before the movie started...but then he was late =="

damn scary ...sorry....this time not miss ding...it's me ....suk like wu guai!!!!with my bag..covering my eye most of the time...=.="

finished movie then I went back connaught to meet them up...eunice and miss ding...
went to the dessert shop we went to yesterday...exactly the same shop, same place...but this time with miss ding too ^^

seems like she loves their mihun so much....order for second times already...^^"

red bean red bean red bean....all read bean....

my drinks...can taste some champaign from it ? =.="?

Miss ding mum mum-ing =)

after that sent them home and balik kampung too...

Mr Houng...test for supp paper is coming around right?...ToT~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....