Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

erm...woke up at 9.30 something...took a shower and picked miss ding up around 11...
she suggested to have lunch at Oldtown...Not bad though..

met Eunice there and I ordered omega egg and a cup of tea..
having chit chat until twelve twenty?Miss ding and Eunice gotta go for class...

walking alone to library...studied my account and also started the book which were given by my uncle maybe a year ago? just done 6 chapters for accounting...wondering why right? yea..I failed it..studying to prepare for supp paper...lapsap me...

omg...the book so called How to write and speak better really not for my level...
just the introduction part took me an hour to finish it...3 pages only...spent most of the time for checking out their meaning..new words, new friends^^"

3 pm something...Eunice called me and she accompanied me to walk back to my car and throw all the heavy stuff into the car...turned back to mph to meet miss ding then...

just for awhile...maybe not longer than an hour? all gao dim gym ed...
Miss ding's friend sent her home and I gotta send Eunice...met mr * at mph...feeling strange...and just trying to walk away.. feel not comfortable...

We were not heading to Eunice's home but instead went to a TONG SHUI shop that's located nearby leisure mall...

these were what we have ordered....

sharing this with Eunice...

Funny girl...seems like so easy to get satisfy with TONG SHUI...

dabao some for miss ding and miss ding's mami...^^ yea..her cute mami...

sent eunice home then balik rumah myself...on the way back...I collected my salary from boss...
its just 300+?money is always not enough...

passing my night time with moody status again...leave me alone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....