Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

uhum~ friday again....only got one class to attend yesterday....

Got no idea but every time when friday I will feel..kind of excited~ haha..
reason one? maybe can yamcha with my brothers?
reason two?tomorrow can play basketball with them again?

after class it was about 4 pm and I drove back to home...haha...
No doubt I took a nap again after shower..its just like a must for me =.=" >>>>>(=@=)V

woke up around 8 something and have some chit chat with friend at msn ...then went out yamcha with friend ....yea~ I stayed overnight at my friend's DESMUND house...lazy to drive back home again after drink...some more planned to have alcohol drinks...

Since YAN got something to do at home, reached his house and have some chit chat there first...
after his LOU PO ZAi finished preparing we went out to a food court nearby his house ....

DRINK DRINK DRINK~

1

1+1=2 =)

balik desmund's rumah around 1....

wonder how much did DESMUND spend to buy these comic!! wth....rm 5 per book...count it out yourself!!!!

holyshit....not again...I thought having some alcohol could help me sleep better...insomnia again....stupid KOEY....you said you wanna tam me oi oi but you DID NOT! hate you....=(
chat chat chat chat chat.....until 3 am ar!!!

the second day only 7 am only...bangun ed ToT...4 hours I have slept...
insomnia continuously for 4 days ed!....what I was thinking in my mind....gosh...

8 am arrived basketball court and started playing basketball....
at first not really happy...those son of turtle don't want to let us join...since last time lost gao gao to us...so damn selfish o0o...........

8 of us also arrived already...NO MERCY! just chiong out and shoot ball....want play then stay...don't want then go out...XD

was playing non stop...7 or8 matches already? ^^

after that had our lunch at the restaurent we usually went to~ chat and laugh loudly ^^ our second home ^^...

Guess nothing special will be happening later...so I just start writing my blog ^^hahaha

Lonely MAN SHUI~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....