Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

I was considering to give up about you....
But then, no one is perfect....
chance will be always given if you wish to do it better....

It will be tough but no worry I will be your side...
maybe you are just...lost? this is what I am thinking in my mind...

I always trust my 6th sense more than anything...that's why I can be that emo....
my 6th sense tells me that I will be hurt again if I keep staying in this position...
but then...my 6th sense also tells me that it would be great too if you decided to do it better...

Honestly what I have said to you in msn just now...Its all from my heart, never tell lies during the conversation....

I know you just want to make me or people around you to feel happy...maybe you have chosen a wrong way to express your feeling? a way that could make people misunderstanding?

yea...some times I do feel that I hate you...but think it wisely...you tried so hard to make me happy or just to see my smile....

despite you always make me feel sad or uncomfortable, but I think you don't want it to happen...

My 6th sense tells me again...I need to be your backup ..to support you, to accompany you...

We start from zero....from nothing...from normal friend...until you think properly what decision you are going to make...take your time...don't be rush....

let god decides what will happen next....

JUST LET IT BE....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....