Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

I promised you I wont hurt myself...

I promised nothing I will hide from you...

I promised you I will always be your best friend...

I promised you that we will GB together...

I promised you =) will always put on my face...

I cannot make 100% promise but at least I will try my best...


Not many friends like you I have got(maybe I don't even have one)...that can share all the things...because we both knew that we won't like each other...so we can talk or share what as we want to..Have been searching a friend like this for a long time but it's just damn difficult...now I got it...and I will appreciate it...

I got a certain amount of BROTHER beside me...but then...they are just for entertaining or sport maybe?
Man will never be a good listener when you got something to share...they might just sitting there...words which enters their ear from left side...next second..its going out from right side...so..what for you telling them?

What I used to do when I wanted to release my stress was always related with knife..
I think you could guess what Im talking about...but I will no longer do it...to worry my friends...
It's easy to make friend...but it's not easy to find a good one...

I am really happy to have a friend like you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....