Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Saturday morning
Early in the morning..went to sg chua basketball court as usual to meet my friend..reached there around 8 but don't think that I was the early one...they were both playing games ed..=P

This time really feel so great..No idea but I just enjoy the game today...but could see that..Houng..you should do more gym...you physical...were much weaker than last time...You could not run fast ...you were just like ah pek...just for awhile then KO~ >.<''

After finished playing games it was about 11?was having lunch with them...talk loudly and LOL in the restaurent...who cares...and I think the staffs so used to already...because we always do this...=P

HAIYA! FORGOT TO TAKE PHOTO FOR MY SET!!SHIT..=(

went back home after that and having some chit chat with miss ng in msn before shower... yes~planned for an outing with miss ding...picked her at leisure mall after she finished her job interview...two something? then headed to MID VALLEY... found a damn nice parking...just beside the entrance to shopping mall ^^

while lepak...Miss ding received a message from maxis? welcome to mid valley blabla bla or something like that...some funny conversation started..=D

Miss ding: hey houng! how come they know I am now at mid valley one?
Houng:don't know? why don't you try to reply them?
Miss ding: reply what?
Houng: wei! how the fuck you know my number or where am I ..
Miss ding:........................................==''

bought the tickets before having some..food? It was a long queue...haha...line up for about twenty minutes only get our ticket!

We have tried a damn nice porridge at the food court ...it was cheap!! just rm 4 per set?yummy yummy!! swt...after finished oni Miss ding reminds me...houng== haven take photo for food lar ....=( again.. nvm lu...cam whore then ^^

went to toilet before movie, came out and miss ding was waiting for me like a man..?means? I was the gal?=='this scene repeated few times...


I love you Beth Cooper
4.10pm


This movie just make me laugh like hell ...XD
I have been training this for many years...try my WET BLADE!!!!haha...said by Rich...lol( watch it and you will know what I am talking about ...=D)

nice decoration in the middle of mid valley mall...

after movie..driving around and slowly...coz we both got no idea to have our dinner!!!went back to cheras again..omg...but then accidently found this restaurent...decided to have a try...^^!


our drinks...

my set..

miss ding geh~

the environment was..just too comfortable and lovely!!just like having dinner at home...feel friendly to have our dinner here...and those strangers just like part of our family...=X that was cool!

What kind of decoration is this ==" tanglung with durian?and fruit?!

A Tan coffee shop! we will come back again!!


after that went to miss ding's house and meet with her parents...going yulek!!
having some chit chat with her mom while waiting for her dad..she was friendly^^ and cute haha...

its kinda different with Johor one...ghost festival event?this one more simple but I like it ...



haha...few taoist were throwing something down from the stage...attracted us to have a look...just something nonsense and dono why all people wan it..but then when they were throwing bracelet...ciong ar~ but finished ...swt...lame...

Mr Houng buying ice cream~!^^

sent miss ding and her mami back home and daddy wanna stay there and watch...
I remember what Miss ding have said...stay here and watch lar...you don't want to go back also...macam budak...

HAHA!!

balik rumah lor houngzai! but then sleeping not well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....