Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

I did not say you hurt me or what...it was my own willing to do these...
you could just let me do whatever I like ...

I do believe that some one's happiness is always related by some one else...
you won't be able to feel happy if you are alone...
I won't hesitate, no more no more...this is what I wanna tell myself ...

I need no love because I am not deserved to have it ...
Well...today your tear dropping non stop...at the same time...my heart bleeding non stop as well...

Miss you badly but worry about you more ...stop crying, please girl...
The more tear come out from your eyes...that means the more useless I am...
That means I am failed to protect you...failed to cheer you up...failed to be your guardian...

Keep the message you ask me to decide whether wanna delete it or not ...
I sent it to you and I will make it...6 years is nothing...I can break the record...

Being together does not mean that we must be couple...we can stay with each other...caring each other...show up when one of us need each other...

My night view ...always just black in color...Do you mind to be the star? to make my life more colorful....??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....