Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Cut hair jor lar~ but seems like no different they say ^^""



Early in the morning, as usual attended moral class with Gs and Jes...
after finished class then went to CC and play left four dead with edwinson and Gs~ haha...waiting for the left four dead two!!!!omg....

said bye to edwinson and went picked eunice and jiawen with Gs ^^

we had our brunch at Pizza Hut!! haha....here's come the show!!!

MISS DING TEH TARIK PIZZA HURT..hold so high but at then end...piak~
ta da~~~clap your hand please~ XD

random pictures

share this with eunice...kinda nice ^^

shy Gs and jia jia ^^Why she looked so sad since I was the one who being forced? oO"?


okay lar...they went to class and Gs and I nothing to do ...headed to library around twelve thirty and stayed until 1 thirty something? kekeke..went to pool with Gs then...



after finished pool then headed to audi to attend the writing class..

thanks to UCSI, once again....dono what the H was happened again....so dark inside there...

shuen lar....not first time ed....

met miss ding at mph while eunice got some stuff to do.
giam bui giam bui....but awhile oni...die jor..haha...

we played two on two game!omg...miss ding with I and another pair of couple...
miss ding, the way you defend...laughed off my ass!!!!!hahaha...

okay lar...balik liao lar ^^on the way sending miss ding back home, she sings all the way ^^she says my radio got problem so she could replace as my radio XD ....hyperactive miss ding today but damn funny and cute ! ^^

was raining heavily when sending eunice go home....and traffic jam as well...kinda enjoy to chat like that in the car ^^ feel great.....
(decided that Pink color words are for you gal ^^)

really was a great day for me even though there was no any special event...hope to pass my college life like this every day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....