Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

woke up at 10 something..due to yesterday chat kinda late with Eunice...anyway I think will not stop chatting if she didn't want to sleep..I like chatting...and I enjoy chatting....

10 am...mami shoots me...because she is making food for lunch already...but I just wake up to have my breakfast?...chat a lot...included the situation in house...yea...worry about money...

later my dad is gonna have a meeting with other stockholders...and waiting for his news no matter good or bad?I was thinking about this from few weeks ago...maybe,just maybe if my dad is no longer working ....I might stop studying....

But then stop studying...how much salary I can earn without the certificate? FAN...

Really got no idea how to manage my money...and I don't know how to reject and I always suggest to go out for having fun...spending...spending...and spending the money...

bothered by a lot of things...my mind could not run so many things simultaneously...love?studies?money?future?

the only hope for me is...get the ptptn loan successfully... then get the scholarship...wth..Mr houng, are you dreaming...?

gal....making me smile is just a peace of cake for you I think...show me your face then I will be smiling...

never expect you can be together with me...because I am not that good...just let it be...just enjoy the time when we are together...when we are seperate..just temporaly forget each other...=(

I need a scar...I need a painful scar...so once I see the scar...I can remind myself to study hard or what...A scar................

Mr houng Mr houng Mr houng....be something that has value please...

Houng Houng Houng...study hard please...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....