Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Since yesterday night I was already can't slept well...
Didn't know what I was actually thinking....
Probably something negative....

morning woke up at 7.30am even though yesterday night slept around 2~3 am...
woke up, gaming, checking blog for awhile then 10. am started preparing to go out....

yea...Got a date with man fei them...My classmate when I was still studying at Ktar...sing k at sg wang green box...

went to pick Gs then Michael at batu 9 bus stop....
arrived there on time...

our pictures...

My pasta...tasteless...but maybe because I was hungry...finished them....
Realize that I kinda like salad...^^

man fei...=="

Mic with Gs...^^

Jun siong...lol...

SS alone in the toilet...=D

We are from shaolin!!! LMAO~!
random pictures ^^


after that received a message from Eunice and she said that class has been canceled...
I left greenbox earlier since not really got the mood to continue...and few days didn't see gal already...

It was 2.30pm when I reached UCSI there...met gal and jiawen up and sat down for awhile...
after they finished their drinks headed to leisure mall coz Eunice suddenly felt hungry and wanna get some food from kenny roger roaster...

view captured from inside the kenny roger roaster to outside ...

jia says her shirt kinda match with the sofa....

heee...by gal...forced by jia....lolx...

after sent them home ...that's what I have been doing for today...

kinda grey...means between hyper and emo...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....