Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

1st, I have a question to ask you....how old are you?
answer for you: twenty three....

I bet you will never forget how old are you...
So do you mind a boy who's younger 4 years than you to remind you DON'T DO SUCH SILLY FUCKING THINGS?

I remembered you said that you would chase her back from begin ? THAT'S BULL SHIT...
Will a guy forces the girl he admires "not to stay close with other boys?"WHAT IS THE MEANING FOR CHASE BACK THEN?You have no right to control her life now ...

The ways you ask for a date, it is not any kind of inviting, but its more like forcing.
What time will you be finished your class ?
what are you doing now ?
who is with you now ?
what time will you be reaching home?
bla bla bla....

Since you care her so much, why didn't you appreciate her when you were still playing the role as her boy?
What I have seen before , with my eyes, there was just an idea in my mind...
is this for real? a guy who asks his gf to accompany him, but he is just playing game at cc....or having drinks with friends but never bother his girl?
or letting his girl's stomach empty but he's going to have some drinks with friends?

yea...I often with her now, and miss ding as well...we are both best friend...
so wtf reason you care or angry for?

wanna know how was this morning? yea...we were both smiling, laughing, chit chatting at old town until she met you, her face was totally changed into moody....

Would you please use your mind? do you know how difficult for me and miss ding to cheer her up? and with your appear, everything screwed up! thank you so much for that~!

I do know something you talked to her...You gonna beat me right? Or you gonna break my car's mirror? Do you feel proud to threaten a girl like that? Do you?Why don't you speak to me then?

When you first chat with me through msn and talk so many things...I thought you were a mature thinking guy...but now...I take it back...you are not!!!

What she gonna do , what she wanna do...there is definitely nothing to do with you and don't even need to get a permission from you....

Even a blind people would know that...never do that to a girl if you think you are a man....

Stop talking shit to me like "I LIKE HER?I LOVE HER SO MUCH? I CANT FORGET HER ?"

If you did, you will never make her suffering....Use your mind which is given by god...

Don't be so fucking childish....and don't pretend like you are so mature....NAH!! oOo!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....