Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

I don't know is it I got no talent at all for maths? or specially just idiot for account or number....?since secondary school I have never got any good result for account already ....its just like a shit thing for me ....

yea yea...failed the account and need to retake the course again...

recently I look like so hyper active but actually I guess I was forcing myself to be like that...
I got no idea why I was doing this....
I am really tired with it now...wanna be what I think I should be...lazy to pretend...

(yea yea...probably some people might think that I am typing these to gain people sympathy and make friend again...)

I did know what you typed in your msn title ...but so sorry to tell you that I have deleted you from my list since the day I found you were a sucker, so I did not see it....WHO'S THE PUSSY NOW?talk to me face to face...don't talk these proudly and loudly behind of me...you fucking pussy....yea yea, I am asking for an argument now! But guess you not dare to do that...MY LITTLE PUSSY.....

My blog is a place for me to shout out....once again I remind you guys...if you guys don't like it ...just f off...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....