Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

recently..really so much things happened around me...what I have known..what I have seen...what I have heard...

suddenly...hate by some people...
suddenly...emo like hell...
suddenly...feel like wanna cut my hand...
suddenly...wanna be alone...

problems occurs any time...any where...
come on...form three's feeling is coming back I guess...Lcly behavior?wad also don care..?crazy?..scary?..

I always love some one that I should not love...what the fuck else I can choose...

guess what..houng, you have been cursed by some one else...you will not have true love in your entire of life....no love...only loneliness....

some time ...you just cant be yourself...you need to pretend...you need a mask...
to hide something...to obtain something?

mr *, I don reli faking care how you hate me ...the only thing I can say is...I did not do anything wrong...

welcome every one...mr houng's space is reopen now...its all mine...I will shout out every faking word I like from now on...hit me if you hate me...FUCK ^^o0o

I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=( >=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....