Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

I don't know I can actually do this ....until I ask miss ding...
because I thought once it started you need to decide either publish it or make it to private..

My original purpose for start writing blog was to express my own feeling anytime as I wish to...
Sorry...My blog is not a place for you or you to keep an eye on me........

I need a private space ....
Still considering about it now....

There were a lot of things I was thinking about recently...But I never post out all of them...I guess I knew what would be happen if I type them out....

Nope...no more suffering because I think it's not worth to suffer for something that I don't really know what the fuck is happening...

haha...haha...Am I laughing....?=)


Did you remember last time you were crying and were writing something on a peace of paper in my car..?And I asked you to keep that message?

I did it because I trusted you...you said you were not a good girl...never bring happiness but instead making everyone around you suffering, unhappy?

I would never regret I did that if you were really willing to be a good girl...

Everything I did to you...its for real...no cheating .....
But then ..I don't know when you need me or when you don't....maybe your situation is such a mess now and I could not even find a place to stand...

I am going prove that she and me really can be bf for forever...not a must to be couple....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....