Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Supp paper is coming...

business for monday and accounting for wednesday....
No outing until next wednesday.....

COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ME ...

We are close enough but we are not easy as just being friend...
I don't know what should I do ...I want to be the special one but I guess I can't...
its kinda suffering most of the times...just like walking in the path without ending....
what am I for you...a friend? or ? Mind to give me an identity?

Will try to figure out this, how to settle this relationship...not going to avoid from you but instead I will face you, with unknown relationship...

I said I will continue our friendship unless you don't want to ...this promise is on for forever....

I don't want to be mr emo again...but my 6th sense tells me Im going to behave like that again..


thank you to miss ding again...

the same way people threaten me but your one is specially useful...

you said: you try to cut your hand then we are not friend anymore....never talk to you!

yea I care you....my best friend....

the same thing goes to you...don't try to hurt yourself....

(green color in my blog is always for you....stand for wu guai...my best friend....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

the brothers~ haha..included u jia =D

Talk to Me

thank you.......0(n-n)0

thank you.......0(n-n)0

best friend...=)

best friend...=)

fat hong

fat hong

chubby hong>.<

chubby hong>.<

alo eunice...^^V

alo eunice...^^V


jes >.<

jes >.<

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....