Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Viewed someone's blog few days ago...

If I was the previous hong.. I would definitely pissed off but not now =)

I knew he was writing about me .....okay....I treated it like a joke....

First at all...he said I haven't come out work then wanted to paktor already...and should not proud of myself coz I was still feeding by my parents...so far...

He said he would work hard in the future? and buy every stuff that he wants and for the girl...and I was so stupid like saying :" I love you so much" since I got no income?


okay...GOR GOR...here comes the questions...

1st...paktor while studying was DEFINITELY WHAT YOU WERE DOING PREVIOUSLY...wasn't it?=)

2nd...Feeding by my parents?owh...obviously I am still a student of course my parents need to support me from the financial...I could only blame myself why I was born few years later than ya ^^

3rd~So you mean the word means nothing without money ya? you are such a phathetic =( well I know money is important but I just don't know that it can use for measuring the love...the length? ^^

炸人不足,笑话有余。。。。。

Well I did say love was no longer uncountable in the previous post ....so...happy go lucky =) every one has their thinking ...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....