Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

why Im saying thank you....?

haha...there is someone, keep trying to make me to be happy...

recently was having some good time with my gang....the ki siao gang, ks, jamen, sam, woo, kia wee, edwin, gs them.....
but then I was so grey when I was alone...trying to fool myself that I was actually happy ....

^^ my phone...has been some time never ringing...no one find me for sms, no call for chatting....the main function of my phone is just taking pictures...

But then there is SOME ONE appears so suddenly...
she sends me sms, mms, or she even calls me...Just wanna cheer me up =)


the mms she sent me ...few weeks ago I think, she made the cover by herself =)


And this one...I received it just now..when I was sleeping XD
yea...its biscuit ....but she arranges them and make a word and put on her lap..HOUNG....
haha....feel so so great that I can smile when I just wake up....

thank you so so much...My friend...^^

You are here when I need you, and of course I will be there for you if Im needed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....