Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Hong doesn't like coffee~~ haha...yucks~ taste suck...=)



early in the morning...yea...went to have breakfast with my ki siao gang...haha...but woo didn't join us..
Gs my brother..haha


Anyway I did not order anything since my stomach was feeling not well....it never felt better...
Liew liew the stupid dumb >.<

after that we attended the QM class together..I did not get full mark for the test but my friends did....=( quite upset...

Class ended and it was time for lunch ^^ I was sms-ing with SOMEONE who cares me from the early morning...

She asked me to meet her up and she got something to pass me ...

Here's the necklace ~!


yea...its a chinese word written on it...it means HAPPINESS....

she says I need it.....yea I do ..and going to make it as my phone decoration~I don't know how to but she will help>.<

You know what....Felt warm...

Was smiling in my deep heart while having my lunch.....

Dota with liew liew, jamen and kia wee after the lunch...haha...keep on shouting like crazy people...anyway it was funny and I enjoyed it ~! =)

Balik...ciao~ THANK YOU KELLY AND PANDA AGAIN....U 2 KNOW WHY LO~ HAHA...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....