Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

start from last Saturday? 7-11-09

erm...woke up quite late ..9.30 am something...then helped my mom cooking for the lunch~ ^^ yeah..the only thing I know how to cook( fried rice ) =="

usually I just cook for myself but I din expect it would be that tiring when I were preparing for few people...

then 12 something I went to metro point and looked for Gs as he said he wanted to have a hair cut there...accompanied him for an hour then I went to balakong JUSCO to have a movie- The poker king ^^

after movie just find my previous colleague and had some chatting...then went home and preparing...was going back hometown XD


Sunday------8/11/09
was doing nothing but just keep on thinking how to arrange and write the stupid writing assignment....and also memorize the script like hell, the script that I have prepared for moral presentation....( JES, Gs they put a lot of effort on it...and I dowan to disappoint them ...I want do my best)

Monday-----9/11/09
Big day for moral presentation....I woke up at 4am to memorize the script again...=P
6 am shower and prepare my stuff......6.50 started off from house...
Holy Shit...traffic jam....Managed to reach there at 7.15...at the end it was 7.30 when I arrived....no time for rehearsal as all of them were slowed down by the stupid jam...

I tried my best on the presentation...guess it was still acceptable, but somehow...our presentation was not that good.....=="

at nite ..dated koey to watch a movie....yeah...poker king again!! both of us were watching for the second time already! =) stupid stupid her XD keep asking the same questions in the movie to me.... Forgot to take a picture with her for uploading...=( next time then~ =)

after movie went home and sleep....nite nite =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....