Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

BLACK OUT AGAIN! It always happens on THURSDAY!!!!

UCSI, Tiu Nia Bu~!!!!!

purposely wait for 3.30 writing class....blackout again ==" then suddenly got electricity again...suddenly blackout again...countless time it happened.

I love ucsi~(^o^)o0o


huiyo==" really dono what to update ler...
nothing special happened to me also ==......

oh ya! that day went to mid valley with edwinson and ah pek again....muahaha...
Guess what...porridge again....I had two sets of it !!!



holy shit! its so so delicious....don't ask me what to eat when we go Mid Valley okay?
haha...

capture some pictures to update my friend how I look like now ....
neh...got show front part already HYPER TENG.....


Houng....you said you wanted to keep fit....
you said you wanted to have a body without fat oil for shopping....

keep eating and you will be like this =='BWAHAHAHAHAHA....F3(maple emotion.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....