Mr. LoNely

Mr lonely needs more friends...=)

Qm class in the early morning..haha..quite enjoy doing the questions...hahaha...

yea..something just pissed me off today...
the stupid librarian in UCSI...

really going to scold people already..I checked the book through internet whether it was available or not ...thank god, yes it was....I need to print a page from the book as an evidence for wap assignment!

went to counter and asked for help from the librarian...first...she gave me a number...rc448.5 bla...told me its at 2nd floor...was looking at the bookcase with RC for a long time...with 2 friends! could not find it also =(

Got a really cool answer from the librarian when I asked for help again..
Librarian: maybe someone mixed the book to other place already...try to find it out then ..

TRUST ME...YOUR EYES ARE OKAY ...NOT BLIND OR WAD..

she was asking me to find A book.....in that whole library...
wonder what the money I pay for library fees..to feed this kind of GENIUS...i think...

Gave up with the book and just be honest with the lecturer...



Pool section with nick wong..haha...played 2 hours + with him...really was a nice game with him...enjoyed~

I curse you I curse you!!!...that;s what we were shouting to each other when the only ball was left.....cursing each other not to let the last ball got in ~ LOL!!!

He was quite funny wad...keep dancing when he scored==" lan c me ..haha!!

from this I learnt that...try not to judge someone by his/ her appearance...they can be extremely different with what you have thought..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about me har~? normal people but wish to make more friends....=D

ah pek and I ^^

ah pek and I ^^

(o0o)? hahaha...

(o0o)? hahaha...

My target......

-Try not to be emo ...

- Try to be single but not alone...

-Try to study hard....

-Try learning how to manage time and money...

-Try learning how to just be your friend...

-Try not to cut my hand as I promised jia ....